MotorBike Friendly Hotel Langdales
The Old Dungeon Ghyll
Alas no televisions.Accommodation at the Old Dungeon Ghyll Hotel comprises twelve bedrooms, six having en-suite shower facilities, while an abundance of hot water supplies our bathrooms for a well-earned soak. Each room has its own individual character, as you can imagine for a 300 years old hotel whilst maintaining the comforts you require to relax and unwind, not forgetting the stunning Lake District panorama that you wake up to.
The lively Hikers’ Bar (old cow stalls), open to non-residents, has real ales and occasional open-mic nights and live music most Wednesday evenings(Acoustic music only).
- Food served throughout the day 12pm – 9pm
- Daily selection of Homemade desserts
- Fantastic packed lunches
- Hikers Bar with a selection of real ales, Scottish whiskeys, and a large wine cellar
- Resident’s bar and lounge
- Free WiFi in public areas; O.D.G open network
- Hotel dining room open to non-residents, book a table at reception for your evening meal
The Old Dungeon Ghyll,
Great Langdale, Ambleside
Cumbria LA22 9JY, UK
Tel: 015394 37272